- Easy slip or Feel unsafe on the ice? Our ice leats feature 24 high-quality Stainless Steel Spikes per foot and a Heavy Duty DOUBLE chain system, providing excellent traction on a variety of terrain or other worst conditions, keep you SAFE and injury-free.
- Our Crampons are Made from stretchy Thermoplastic Elastomer (TPE), easy to put on and take off, pretty flexible, and can be stretched to fit on a variety of footwear, provides solid footing with secure and adjustable straps.
- With great grip, these ice cleats can be used on angled terrain, ice roads, icy driveway, mud and wet grass, dangerous sections of trail, etc. Perfect for being outdoors, dog walking, ice fishing, hiking, and trail running. Suitable for men and women of any age including teens, adults, elders.
- Suitable for various kinds of sports shoes, hiking shoes, boots, mountaineering boots. And comes with a storage bag, you can store the cleats when not using them in the off-seasons.
- What you get: one pair of Ice Crampons (NOTE: Shoes is NOT included), 1 x Storage Bag, 2 x Straps.
Winter is cold, road is slippery, normal shoes bottom can not handle black ice for sure. I had similar one from costco but do not have this kind of sharp big strong spikes. It is perfect for walking on ice lake during ice fishing without worry about slippery anymore. Chains around boots also strong.
In the winter, we have some treacherous areas on our property. The guys, especially, are often seen slipping and sliding (and sometimes falling!) across our driveway to head to their chores - we girls don't go out unless we have to! ;-)
Two connectors came lose (one lost) on the first use but I hiked on glare ice on a slope for 4 hours and had great traction. Saw at least 10 others skip and fall (who had no cleats). However due to the missing/loose metal connectors, I sounded like Santa clause.
This is our second purchase. It is very stretchy it also fits little bigger shoe. I have used it to 14 ers couple times and helps me not to slide on the tiny rocks. Also used on little snowy peaks it worked well so far.
Not quite as sturdy-well bill as I was hoping for. They are a Christmas gift so I am not sure how well they will hold up yet but hoping for the best
The spikes are great, I feel like a bulldozer when walking on ice and snow. When its a bit of wet snow, the spikes tend to collect quite a bit of ice buildup. So about every 200 to 300 meters you have to whack your feet against a tree or something.
Just the right amount of "bite" to keep a 6'4" upright! Not every brand even carries the size I needed. Bigfoots take note!
Fits as expected and works as expected.