This brown rattan side table with a reserved umbrella hole is perfect for outdoor space such as patios gardens backyards pool sides etc.
Also it's curved and polished feet make it suitable to be used indoors. Made of steel it's sturdy with a strong bearing capacity. There is a storage space under the tabletop. It can be used to store sandbags to increase the stability of the table. It also can be used to store other household items when used indoors. It will be a great addition to your living space.
Add this convenient and useful patio umbrella stand to your furniture set now!
- Features a sturdy and anti-rust frame made of powder-coated steel
- Strong bearing capacity of up to 110 lbs
- A reserved umbrella hole on the tabletop designed to hold umbrella poles with a diameter of up to 1.5 inches
- Storage under the tabletop consists of premium artificial PE wicker and steel bottom
- Premium PE rattan can cope with all weather conditions
- 4 polished and curve designed feet to keep the floor from getting scratched and the table from slipping
- 23 lbs in weight easy for moving and relocating without help
- Easy to clean with a feather duster or a wet towel
- Color: Brown
- Material: Rattan and steel
- Material of rattan: PE
- Overall dimension: 22" x 22" x 18.5" (L x W x H)
- Product weight: 23 lbs
Great little table for our patio. Placed some rocks in the center around the pole to keep it from blowing over.
The table was exactly as expected. Love the color, it is sturdy and has good weight.It was a nice shopping。