Naturehike Trekking Pole with a combination of carbon and aluminum alloy materials, so it is lighter than trekking pole with full alloy material. Equipped with a fast outer lock that makes it easy for users to adjust the length of the trekking pole.
- Made from Carbon and Aluminum Alloy, lightweight, sturdy, durable, anti-rust.
- Can be shortened for easy carrying.
- The wrist strap is adjustable and comfortable to use.
- Fast outer lock that makes it easier for users to adjust the length of the trekking pole.
- Durable stick tip with carbon steel material.
- EVA material that is comfortable to grip and non-slip.
- Mud Stopper at the end of the stick for sandy or muddy soil.
- Suitable for trekking, hiking, walking aids, or everyday use.
Brand Name: Naturehike
Model Number: NH17D006-D
Handle Material: Foam
Shaft Material: Carbon Fiber
Stick Tip: Carbon Tungsten Steel
Joint Number: 3
Damping System: NO
Length (cm): MAX 135CM
Handle: Straight Grip Handle
Hiking cane: Cane
Net Weight: 185g
Color: Silver, Black, White
Recommended Use: Climbing, Hiking, Skiing, Trekking stick pole
eMARKH is based in Alberta (Canada) and is a partner with well established Global Brands, which strive to produce high quality, functional, and fashion trending products. Customer stratification is our top priority. We offer free DHL or UPS shipping worldwide for some of our products (like tents) and free standard shipping (2-4 weeks) for orders over $50.
The sticks are very light-the real weight is 174G, in the kit there is one piece. With a sufficient effort on the locks do not fold, the weight is kept. Medium section of carbonate. There are safety caps for movement on hard covers