- BUILT FOR YOUR RHYTHM: Whether walking on flat ground, uphill, or downhill, These walking poles can help you to establish and maintain a consistent rhythm, increase your average speed, rest your arms and get you further on the trail. Made of shock absorbent, high quality 100% carbon fiber, incredibly sturdy and durable so that they can reduce compressive impact on knees, legs, ankles, and feet and absorb any noise.
- ULTRALIGHT, A GREAT HELPER ON ANY ADVENTURE: Only weigh 0.44lbs(0.2kg) per pole, lightweight but great for maintaining balance in difficult terrains such as during river crossings, on tree root-strewn trails, slippery bog bridges, countryside or backpacking trails. Bonus free rubber tips accessories significantly increase the traction on slippery surfaces like mud, snow, and loose rock. When not in use, simply put them in the bonus free carrying bag or your backpack, no barrier at all.
- EASE OF USE, ONE SIZE FIT ALL: The flip-lock technique is more reliable and allows you to extend the poles from 24" (62 cm) all the way to 53" (135 cm) quickly when using, and then collapse the poles to the original length for storage. With the measuring scale on the walking poles, you can easily get the ideal length you want. The bonus free water-proof carrying bag allows you to easily pack and carry the poles. Perfect fit no matter how short or tall, men or women, adults, seniors, kids, children.
- COMFORTABLE HANDLES ALLOW YOU TO GO FURTHER: Ergonomic anti-slip natural cork grip handle precisely accommodate your palm, absorb sweat, and keep your hands comfortable throughout your hike. The adjustable wrist straps allow trekking poles to hang from your wrists during a particularly steep scramble, and the extended EVA foam sleeves offer you one more option in switchbacks or abrupt changes in terrain.
- SATISFY YOUR THIRST FOR ADVENTURE: You’ll feel 100% satisfaction from the moment you received the trekking poles. They come with a carrying bag and a full set of rubber accessories for trekking, hiking, camping, nordic walking, snowshoeing, mountaineering, and backpacking, etc. We are quite sure that you will be super-impressed with the durability, portability, versatility, and high quality of our trekking poles.
Item Number: EM20DS003
Shaft Material: Carbon Fiber
Stick Tip: Carbon Tungsten Steel
Handle Material: Cork
Length (cm): MAX 135CM
Handle Type: Straight Grip Handle
Joint Number: 3-Section
Category: Foldable Trekking pole, Folding Hiking stick, Mountain-climbing pole
eMARKH is based in Alberta (Canada) and is a partner with well established Global Brands, which strive to produce high quality, functional, and fashion trending products. Customer stratification is our top priority. We offer free DHL or UPS shipping for some of our products like tents, and free standard shipping (2-4 weeks) for orders over $100.
Overall these seem to work great. I'm convinced the idea of trekking poles, especially if there's lots of ascents and descents on your hike. Even on even ground these feel like they help a bit, but the effects of load reduction and speed are diminished.
The comfort on these certain poles is very good, but for the life of me I can't get the height right. I'm a 178 cm male and according to the instructions a 125-130cm height should be for me. This is correct, but when I adjust the poles to the height that my elbow are in 90 degree angle, the poles start to wobble in action. Every strike on the ground the body of the pole shakes, this gets more pronounced the taller the height is adjusted. I'm not quite sure if this is just how a carbon fiber trekking pole is supposed to work, I can't find any info on it via the web. This makes them a bit uncomfortable to use and I'll have to find some sweet spot where this doesn't happen.