- A light aluminum bracket reduces 50% weight than the traditional aluminum bar, increase by 30% in intensity.
- The backplate with mesh design better increase the back of the breath;
- Upgraded 3D ventilation of shoulder strap make the user feel very comfortable,
- The design of the waist-care part is wider than the first generation;
- The waist middle divider allows the user to easily tighten the backpack, thus make the entire weight applied to the crotch portion.
Material: 100% chinlon + YNS buckle + Aluminum alloy carabiner
Function: hiking, climbing
Backpacks Type: External Frame
Capacity: 55L & 65L
Weight: 1.92kg / 1.98kg
Dimensions: 55L 76x32x23cm / 65L 78x33.5x25cm
Color: Army Green, Black, Blue
eMARKH is based in Alberta (Canada) and is a partner with well established Global Brands, which strive to produce high quality, functional, and fashion trending products. Customer stratification is our top priority. We offer free DHL or UPS shipping worldwide for some of our products (like tents) and free standard shipping (2-4 weeks) for orders over $100.
Looking natural and handsome.
The product arrived in perfect condition and very well packed. It fits the product description perfectly and the quality is very good.
The seller's attention is exceptional and direct
The backpack is chic, but waited for it for almost 2 months... and promised delivery a maximum of 2 weeks.
Only remark is the color, that due to availability had to change the order for green color. But product complies with the purchase.
first impression: looks great! very high level - in my opinion! delivery time to Poland about 1 week! fast! I haven't tested it in the field yet. I'll let you know next week!!! # 1 problem - the packaging was destroyed but inside everything was fine! thx!
It's been almost two months. The straps from the inside are not orange, but black. Previously on the side screws were hooks, and now fascists. Overall great backpack. By durability time will show
Great quality product. However only thing is not like the fact not have front opening in backpack, having to take and put all the top.