- Made of 90% Neoprene, 10% Elastane nylon. Material is thick and keeps warm (suggested water temperatures of 18 °C+).
- The ideal thickness of 3mm is suitable for underwater activities.
- Anti-abrasion and flexible Knee padding.
- The durable and extra-long, gusseted back zipper makes it easy to wear.
- The glued and blind stitched (GBS) seams.
It is strongly recommended to choose your size from the size chart in the pictures.
Material: 3mm thick, 90% Neoprene + 10% Nylon
Fit: Fits true to size
Size: Pick from size chart in pictures
Pattern Type: Solid
Model Number: EM1070
Item Type: Wetsuits
Age Group: Adult
1 x Wetsuit
A little low quality, but for the price you have, you can't ask for more. While spending a little more, there are better quality.
I'm 172cm. Ordered M size. Fits perfect. Quality is better than I expected for this price. Not tested in water yet.
Quality is pretty good. L for 178cm and 70kg is enough, but slightly short, it couls be a little bit longer.
With an increase of 184 and a weight of 95, took XXXL. Went well. On growth would be centimeters by 5 shorter, well, not critic. I tested it by asking for eight minutes in the hole. Not frozen, could still sit. A little went with a zipper. One is not convenient-you pull the cord, and the Lightning Clines and does not go. Maybe we should practice.
Unfortunately too broad and too short for our son. Metname around the belly/chest much too widely.
The suit really liked! On height 165 weight 64 size m. The parcel came in two weeks in the Ivanovo region.