- UNIQUE DESIGN: As a combination of offset smoker BBQ and charcoal grill the all-in-one BBQ grill is your one stop shop for perfect backyard gatherings. Firebox helps offset the heat and provides a delicious smoked flavor while the side vent can be used to supply air flow.
- EXTRA SPACE: 2 shelves one in the front and one on the side as well as metal grating below provide maximum space for grilling essentials and accessories.
- SAFE TO USE: The wooden handles remain cool to the touch preventing you from being burnt. An easy-to-read thermometer is connected on the main lid providing convenience and safety for us
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION: The sturdy construction with angled legs makes the grill tough and stable. The rust-resistant cold-rolled steel will give you years of dependable use for barbecue seasons to come.
- EASY MOVEMEMT: Two wheels are connected on one side which brings a great convenience for you to move the grill from location to location smoothly.
This portable charcoal BBQ grill and offset smoker is a great choice for the beginner griller or for someone looking for a more compact sized option. This barbecue has two separate openings: one for the grill itself and the other for the connected offset smoker allowing for the ultimate backyard experience. An easy-to-read thermometer is connected on the main lid so you never have to worry about opening the lid to check the temperature. Two shelves and a metal grating provide maximum space for storage. Lightweight easy-to-move this grill is a perfect addition for anyone who looks forward to cooking outdoors.
- Handy combination of offset smoker BBQ and charcoal grill for multiple usage
- Side vent allows increased air flow
- Smoker firebox helps offset heat and add smoke flavor
- Lit-mounted thermometer and wooden handles for safe use
- Two shelves as well as a lower metal grating for maximum space
- Sturdy construction with angled legs ensures stability
- Rust-resistant cold-rolled steel makes it built to last for years to come
- Two Wheels for easy and smooth movement
- Color: Black
- Material: Cold-rolled Steel Solid Wood
- Overall Dimensions: 48.75"L x 21"W x 42.5"H
- BBQ Interior: 24.25"L x 13.5"W
- Firebox Interior: 11.75"L x 13.5"W
- Side Shelf: 15"L x 8"W
- Front Shelf: 23.75"L x 8.75"W
- Working Temperature:100-1000℉
- Net Weight: 37.5lbs
- Shelf Weight Capacity: 22lbs
- Power Source: Charcoal (not included)
- Certification: FDA
PROPOSITION 65 WARNING: Fuel used in wood and charcoal burning appliances and the combustible products of such fuels contain chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
This works beautifully and love the adjustable rack feature. Grills very well!
Great grill for the money. You won't be disappointed . love it,however company should be up front with buyer about smoke box closure or correct the problem.
Having been without a grill for several years, we finally decided to get a new one. We used a Char-Broil gas grill when we were on our houseboat vacation and really liked it. We prefer charcoal so decided to give the Char-Broil charcoal grill a try. We've
This product is well made, heavy duty, and works well. we've smoked a turkey, several pork roasts, brisket of beef, chickens, salmon, and mahi mahi, we were not disappointed.
I am a young chef trying to start my own business with a food truck . I love cooking so I took up culinary in college I then told my wife I wanted a restaurant she said we should start smaller so we came up with a food truck. I had her to do some research
Great grill! Took me 45 mins to put it together and I use it almost every weekend! It was definitely worth the purchase! The instructions could be more detailed.
This is a fantastic grill!! Easy to put together! My boyfriend absolutely loves it!