• 100% ring-spun cotton pique
• Sport Grey is 90% ring-spun cotton pique, 10% polyester
• Fabric weight: 6.3 oz/yd² (213.6 g/m²)
• Pre-shrunk and quarter-turned fabric
• Contoured welt collar and cuffs
• Double-needle bottom hem
• Three woodtone buttons on a clean-finished placket with a reinforced box
• Blank product sourced from Guatemala
|Chest width (inches)||19||21||23||25||27|
|Length (inches)||28 ½||30||31||32||33|
|Chest width (cm)||48||53||58||64||69|
Very good quality and not very thick you can see clearly through the white one.
The shirt runs big. I ordered a large. I should have ordered a medium and I am 220lbs Very comfortable and soft. Light weight for summer. I would probably wear a t-shirt underneath in cold weather. Overall, I like but don't love it because if big in size.
Shirt runs a little large than a redular L size. I'm 6'0" at a muscular 205lb. Most shirts and polos fit me very snug at a large.