- DIMENSION: inner screen tent with floor-10.2Lx11.8Wx7.8H ft(310*360*240cm), outter tent-10.8Lx12.5Wx7.8H ft(330*380*240cm).
- TWO LAYERS including the inner screen tent and outer flysheet, both can be used independently. The inner screen tent keeps from mosquitoes or bugs. zipper doors allow you easy to enter and exit. The outside rainfly of the tipi tent can be used as an awning.
- WATERPROOF and HEAVEY DUTY.this family-size teepee tent is made of 190T polyester, PU coating, waterproof. The teepee tent is supported by solid aluminum alloy poles. Tough enough to withstand wind, rain.
- VENTILATION: 6 air vents at the top provides excellent ventilation. You can roll up the doors of the teepee's tent for air.
- SPACIOUS and PORTABLE.the camping yurt tent with the capacity for four mattresses. still plenty roomy for two people and their gear. All accessories are packed into a carry bag with the size 61x21x21cm.
I ordered this tent as a gift for my daughter 2 years ago and forgot to review it. After two years it has been put to service for about two months a year on various camping trips. Large and roomy and gets alot of attention because of unique design. Especially like poling out the front flaps like a winged vestibule. Happy with purchase.
I have owned Walrus, MSR, Northface, MEC, Marmot and REI tents in past.
Fantastic Tent! Easy to put up with one person. You need more tent pegs to fully secure the tent and the door fly in the tarp position. I ended up buying two of these for camping with a SCA group.
This is the most amazing tent I ever owned. Goes up fast, comes down even faster. One pole for the tent, one person to set it up - unbelievable. It looks and feels like a real teepee. Due to the double walls with the flap closed it is a warm tent. I suggest an extra tarp for under the floor. Very spacious inside. Having said all this it is not an outfitter tent but people, please, consider the price! We will see how long it will last but I would buy another one in a heartbeat.
Brought it out for a 4 day camping trip. Rained for two of the days including during setup. Remained dry the whole time and were able to enjoy all the space in the rain. Setting up is extremely easy but does rely a lot on the pegs and how tight you can make the bottom, be aware, would likely be difficult on an incline but haven't tried.
Would say the bottom liner could be a bit thicker but it is reinforced where needed (Where the centre pole stands).
Overall very happy with my purchase took a chance as there were no reviews before, for the money, absolutely worth it.
temps requis 15 a 20 minute
bon pour coucher 2 personnes avec quelques bagages
facile a monter
on peux s'habiller debout,
absence de fenêtre
( j'aurais aimé avoir au moins une fenêtre, pouvoir ouvrir un peut pour avoir de l'air sans être obligé d'ouvrir une porte)