This set of outdoor furniture is made of high-quality rattan and strong steel which is durable and has a long service life.
The thick soft cushions are comfortable and breathable which can relieve your fatigue of the whole day. Removable seat covers and tempered glass table tops are easy to clean. Modern and stylish lines make this furniture set a perfect embellishment for backyard patio balcony or any other outdoor space!
If you are looking for such a rattan bistro set don't hesitate to buy it.
- Made of high-quality PE rattan with strong toughness it is not easy to break
- Sturdy metal frame structure with superior load-bearing performance
- A soft sponge filled cushions comfortable and breathable
- The thick tempered glass tabletop is sturdy and easy to clean
- With plastic footpads it is anti-skid and wear-resistant
- Zippered seat cushion covers facilitate washing
- Ideal for balcony backyard poolside or other outdoor places
- Materials: PE rattan polyester steel sponge
- Color of rattan: Beige
- Net weight: 54 lbs
- Size of chair: 26" x 28" x 29" (L x W x H)
- Size of table: 17.5" x 17.5" x 17" (L x W x H)
- Maximum load bearing of chair: 350 lbs
- Maximum load bearing of the table: 110 lbs
- 1 x Coffee table
- 2 x Wicker chair
- 2 x Seat cushion
- 2 x Back cushion
- 1 x Instruction
I love my little bistro patio set. It's perfect for my small terrace. It's perfect for limited space.
Beautiful little set. We move it out to our deck at the cabin and eat breakfast on it. Perfect for two and two place settings. For the price don't even second guess it. EZ to put together...glass top and seat cushions.
Looks fine, works fine! It is sophisticated, unobtrusive, and comfortable. Easy to stow the chairs, but we leave them out.
This set up is awesome. Came quickly, are comfortable and it's great being able to put it all together and move it out of the way. I recommend this for sure, especially for the price.
Bought this for my balcony at my new apartment. It's perfect size to sit outside and have some wine or coffee on the weekends. I think the chairs are comfortable but I'm not super short or super tall. Love the nestle ability to make sure the wind doesn't